Extended Magento Order Status Extension
Our Extended Magento Order Status Extension lets you gain complete control over your order flow with improved order status tracking, unlimited status categories, and reporting.
One of the most limited aspects of Magento is the ability to separate the shipment and payment statuses.
Magento allows you one generic order status – and limits the number of status categories you can add. Most businesses, however, have to deal with payment terms (accounts receivable), backorders, shipment delays, or other complications that make keeping track of orders a complicated mess.
With Lucid Path Consulting’s new Extended Magento Order Status Extension, you can easily and quickly sort through orders based on any combination of shipment & payment statuses. You can add as many status categories for each of them as you like. You can even sort across any time range, broken down by any time period, and see which orders have which combinations of statuses. This helps you easily and quickly understand which orders are shipped but not paid for, paid for but not shipped, etc.
|Change order status to any status
|Specify & add custom order status titles
|Statuses visible throughout back end
|Create an unlimited number of status categories
|Intuitive design & interface
|Easy Installation via Magento Connect
|Conforms to Magento’s accepted module specifications
|Allows separation of Shipment vs. Payment Statuses
|Auto-update both shipping & payment status on cancellation, shipment, etc.
|Custom report sorts orders by status variations (i.e. shipped/unpaid, etc.)
|Shows dual order statuses (Shipment & Payment) in Order Grid
|Show customers both shipping and order status in order detail page
|Email updates inform customers of both shipping and order status
|Built to complement Lucid Path Sales Rep Commission Module
This Extended Magento Order Status Extension Has Been Tested With:
Please Contact Us for a quote on any custom work you wish to incorporate.
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software one (1) Magento web store per purchase. Licensee will not duplicate, reproduce, alter, or resell software.
4. This software is provided as-is with no warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
5. In the event of a defect or malfunction of the software, refunds or exchanges will be provided at the sole discretion of the licensor. Licensor reserves the right to refuse a refund, and maintains the policy that “all sales are final.”
6. LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the laws of California, applicable to California contracts.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the download of the Software.
Thanks again for going above and beyond with this module. Legendary!Jesse H., King Sports Industries
How Does It Work?
Our Extended Magento Order Status Extension hides the existing Order Status functionality of Magento, replacing it with new, dual order status selectors. Every order is given a Shipment and a Payment status, each of which can have custom statuses added to it. Orders can be sorted based on the combination of statuses, either in the Order Grid or through our custom Order Status report.
Purchase today and see how Lucid Path’s Extended Order Status Module puts you back in control of your orders.
Installation is automated through Magento Connect – Simply go to http://yoursite.com/downloader and upload the downloaded files where it says “Direct package file upload.” Installation will be completed on the server automatically. For modified stores, professional installation available at $100/h.
All sales are final
Lucid Path cannot guarantee compatibility with third party modules. Our Extended Magento Order Status extension conforms to Magento Connect standards and is designed not to cause conflicts with properly designed modules. In the event of a conflict, please contact the designer of the conflicting module directly before contacting our support team.
Extended Magento Order Status Extension
Our Extended Magento Order Status Extension lets you gain complete control over your order flow with improved order status tracking, unlimited status categories, and reporting. [&hellip
Next Gen Inventory System
In 2010, Jonathan and Yuriy began developing a next-gen eCommerce suite for use at JleviSW.com. Though the eCommerce functionality was never completed due to budgetary [&hellip
KUTOA Health Bars
KUTOA is part of a new breed of socially conscious companies. For every delicious KUTOA health bar you purchase, they give a nutrition pack to [&hellip
Silicon Valley Select
Though Silicon Valley Select has become a respected and trusted name in the Bay Area Nightlife scene, their amateur branding and web presence have limited [&hellip
When Danny Liebowitz approached us, he had been running a sports apparel store on eBay and GoDaddy stores. He was frustrated not only by the [&hellip
Surprise Enterprise 2.0
With someone as talented and multi-faceted as Linda Levine, it can be difficult to convey all of her areas of expertise in one easy-to-use website. [&hellip
Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension
This easy-to-install Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension lets you understand which sales belong to which sales reps, what commission is due, and whether or [&hellip