KUTOA Health Bars
KUTOA is part of a new breed of socially conscious companies. For every delicious KUTOA health bar you purchase, they give a nutrition pack to a hungry child.
When KUTOA sought a partner for their marketing, branding, and web presence, they came directly to Lucid Path. Because we truly believe in their cause, we were especially excited to be involved. Our hope is that with our web expertise and marketing prowess, KUTOA will be able to serve over 250,000 hungry children in 2012.
Lucid Path’s contributions to KUTOA’s Health Movement include:
- Web and marketing copy, such as product descriptions and advertisements
- Studio photography and web banner development
- Management of a cohesive brand identity, coordinated throughout marketing efforts
- Development of professional slogans and tag lines, such as “Buy a Bar, Pledge a Pack,” “100% Daily Value of Compassion,” and
- eCommerce consultation and Magento implementation
- Project management and coordination between graphics designers, web developers, and logistics partners
- Upcoming viral marketing campaigns (To Be Unveiled in 2012)
Next Gen Inventory System
In 2010, Jonathan and Yuriy began developing a next-gen eCommerce suite for use at JleviSW.com. Though the eCommerce functionality was never completed due to budgetary
KUTOA Health Bars
KUTOA is part of a new breed of socially conscious companies. For every delicious KUTOA health bar you purchase, they give a nutrition pack to
Silicon Valley Select
Though Silicon Valley Select has become a respected and trusted name in the Bay Area Nightlife scene, their amateur branding and web presence have limited
When Danny Liebowitz approached us, he had been running a sports apparel store on eBay and GoDaddy stores. He was frustrated not only by the
Surprise Enterprise 2.0
With someone as talented and multi-faceted as Linda Levine, it can be difficult to convey all of her areas of expertise in one easy-to-use website.
Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager
Are your sales representatives meeting their quotas? Are their sales numbers increasing week over week, decreasing, or staying flat? Did that incentive you gave Julianne